The 2015 Route is updated as Preliminary as of January! The route for 2015 is almost identical to the 2014 route, except for any required detours. If we learn of any route changes prior to printing the Route Book the following files will be updated and the notation "PRELIMINARY" will be changed to "FINAL". Be sure to check it out as it is updated regularily. Keep in mind that each year a few businesses change and roads change. We make those updates and changes as soon as we are aware of them.
Below you will find the information we have about the 2015 route. All 2015 route information is Preliminary Darft form, though it will change very little from now until the race.
- Climbing Chart for RAAM (PDF) (Preliminary 2015)
- Route Picture (PDF) (Preliminary 2015)
- Route Profile (Preliminary 2015)
- Directions (PDF) (Preliminary 2015)
- Maps (Final 2014)
- Time Station Arrivals (Preliminary 2015) *Estimated arrivals at each Time Station
Here is the KMZ file for a Google Earth flyover.
(Right Click here and "Save as" to Download and open with Google Earth.)
RAAM Route – Turns, Time Stations, and the route (Preliminary 2015)
For Electronic Navigation, please refer to the article about Electronic Navigation.
RAAM GPS Data for 2015 can be found here.
For more general tips and tricks of Navigation, read the article on Navigation.
These Time Stations links are from 2015.
- Time Station 6 - Congress, AZ
- Time Station 32 - Camdenton, MO
- Time Station 41 - Oxford, OH
- Time Station 42 - Blanchester, OH
- Time Station 52 - Mt Airy, MD